1. This website is managed by UNILIN. All rights relating to this website are owned by, and are reserved to, UNILIN.
2. The website and the software made available on this website are offered to the user "as is", without any commitments and guarantees whatsoever (explicit or implicit) or any liability, within the limits of the applicable law. Subject to an intentional act, UNILIN cannot be held liable for damage caused by or related to the use of this website. In any case, UNILIN is not responsible for, and rejects any liability for, any indirect, incidental, particular or consequential damages, caused by or related to the use of this website.
3. All product information or other information published on this website has been drawn up to the best of UNILIN's knowledge. However, all this information, in so far as legally admissible, does not result in any commitment or guarantee, nor any liability on the part of UNILIN, and does not discharge the user from its obligation to obtain more information itself and to carry out tests. The users of the website are responsible for every choice or decision they make based on information obtained on or via the website.
4. UNILIN is not liable for electronic communication via the website. This comprises e-mail correspondence, delays, interceptions or manipulations of the communication by third parties. The users of this website must take every reasonable precaution against viruses, bugs, Trojan horses, etc.
5. UNILIN can, at its own discretion, without any liability, without warning and at any moment, change or terminate the use of the website or parts thereof and does not accept any responsibility for updating the website.
6. Links to websites of third parties ("hyperlinks") do not imply endorsement by UNILIN of these websites. UNILIN is not responsible for the availability of these websites or their content. The hyperlinks to these websites are at the user's risk.
7. All information on this website is copyright protected. UNILIN owns the copyright. No information may be reproduced or distributed without UNILIN's prior and explicit consent.
8. Every action or dispute relating to this website or the use thereof shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Belgian law, excluding its conflicts of law principles.
Exactly 60 years ago, forty flax farmers founded a new chipboard manufacturing company in Ooigem. The company was called UNILIN and developed into a leading international player, thanks amongst others to the famous Quick-Step floors.Read more